Głowacki misplaced the WBO cruiserweight championship against undefeated Ukrainian boxer Oleksandr Usyk (9-zero, 9 KOs) on 17 September 2016 at the Ergo Arena in Gdańsk, Poland. On the night, Usyk outpointed Głowacki after an exciting twelve-spherical fight with the judges scoring it 119–109, 117–111, and 117–111 all in Usyk’s favour. On 16 April 2016, he defended the WBO cruiserweight title by unanimous choice ( , 115–109, ) against Steve Cunningham. Cunningham was down twice within the second-spherical and once in tenth and twelfth. On 31 January 2015, Głowacki gained WBO European cruiserweight title by unanimous decision ( , and ) against Nuri Seferi (36-6, 20 KOs) at Torun, Poland.
Odds knowledge up to date every half-hour and are topic to alter. We are pleased to reply to casual elimination requests if there have been any crossed wires. Krzysztof Glowacki’s last battle happened towards Lawrence Okolie’s on twentieth Mar 2021, in London, United Kingdom. Promoter Eddie Hearn gushed after the battle, and admittedly should — Okolie is, as he said, one of Matchroom’s high success tales.
‘It’s In Man Utd Supervisor’s Job Description To Win Trophies’
On four June the WBC made Oleksandr Usyk ‘champion in recess’, which frees up the vacant WBC cruiserweight title to be on the line for the Briedis vs. Glowacki fight. On 5 June, after Usyk moved up to heavyweight, the WBO made Krzysztof Glowacki their new cruiserweight champion. Krzysztof Glowacki’s document presently stands at 31 wins, 3 loses and zero attracts.
- Next the referee did not hear the bell and Glowacki was punched by Briedis which was scored as a knockdown for Briedis.
- He’s boxed a total of 199 rounds, which means his skilled fights last 5.9 rounds on average.
- During the bout after the bell, which was not heard by a referee, some of the Briedis’ crew entered the ring.
- Such a lazy phrase; meant to encourage but instead dismissive & disrespectful in direction of lots of hardworking people.
- London’s Okolie, who strikes to with his maiden world title win, had been written off by many as a tough fighter to watch but put on a mesmerising, inch-perfect present towards his hardest opponent to date.
After close to nine minutes of tenative and largely even boxing, Fowler makes the breakthrough with a knockdown on a stiff left late in the third. Fortea solutions the count, just for the Brit to drop him again with the very subsequent punch, a strong proper! The round ends with Jorge on the canvas, however the depend continues and the Spaniard is unable to answer the rely this time. 10 rounds done for Joe Cordina and it went as many predicted it will. It should be a reasonably snug scorecards victory for the Welshman, although his rust was certainly there and Kourbanov had his moments. It’s ninety six-96, and 96-95, giving Joe Cordina the win by way of majority decision.